Fielders Home Improvements – Summer Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ‘Promoter’ is Fielders Manufacturing Pty Ltd of 213 Railway Terrace, Keswick Terminal, South Australia, 5035. ABN 73 165 350 621.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entering this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions appearing on http://www.facebook.com/fieldershomeimprovement (Facebook Page) specific to this promotion.
- The ‘promotional period’ will commence at 10:00am ACST on Friday 20th November 2015 and closes 16:00pm ACST on Monday 30th November 2015.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
- Employees or contractors of the Promoter or its associated companies or agencies, or any suppliers of prizes, or the immediate family of such persons, are not eligible to enter this promotion. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household.
HOW TO ENTER
- The promoter will upload a written post on the Facebook Page announcing the competition (the Facebook Post).
- To enter the competition, entrants must:
- Comment on the Facebook Post during the promotional period and tell Fielders what they are looking forward to most about Summer
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
SELECTION OF WINNER
- There will be three (3) prize winners for the promotional period with 3 prizes to be won, which includes one major prize and two runner up prizes.
- Drawing of the winning entries will be conducted manually at PPR Australia, 232 Hutt Street Adelaide SA 5000 at the following time:
- 16:00pm ACST on Monday 30th November 2015.
- The chosen major prize winner will receive one (1) Bella 9 Piece Square Outdoor Dining Setting valued at $1299 (RRP) plus delivery*.
- The chosen two runner up winners will both receive a $200 Bunnings gift card.
- All other costs associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winning entrants will be chosen randomly from the entries received. Each entry has an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The result of the competition, including the determination of the correct entries and the winners, is final, and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result.
*Delivery within 250kms from metropolitan area included. Any charge for outside of this boundary will be assessed by Fielders and negotiated with prize winner.
- Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and represent the estimated retail value as provided by the supplier as at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The total value for major prize item is $1299 plus delivery, the total value for the two runner up prize items is $400.00 plus delivery.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
- The winner for the promotional period will be notified by Facebook on Monday 30th November at 16:00pm ACST.
- The Promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the three winners. However, if a prize remains unclaimed for a period of three (3) months of the date of the judging of entries, the prize will be forfeited and may be used or distributed by the Promoter at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The names of the major prize winner will be published on the Facebook Page within thirty (30) days of the date of the Draw.
- The winner may be asked for proof of identity, age or residence to confirm eligibility.
- Subject to proof of eligibility, prizes will be sent by the most suitable postage option.
- The winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
- By entering this promotion, those entrants who provide Personal Information consent to the use of their Personal Information for future marketing and promotional purposes of the Promoter. Winning entrants agree that their identities may be disclosed in promotional material and on the Facebook Page and Website. Personal Information will not be used for any other purpose.
- Anyone can opt-out of receiving future advertising material by email at any time by sending an email with the subject heading “unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner or by use of the prizes. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- If for any reason the promotion does not run for its duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any:
- malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website;
- failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter; or
- injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the promotion or downloading any materials for the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result of the promotion or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.